The DuroMax 5,500 Watt Mighty Series Dual-Fuel Generator is barred none the most powerful and unique generator in its class. Powered by either gasoline or propane, the dual-fuel capability coupled with an available 5.500 peak watts in a small footprint allows this generator to be used anywhere for anything! Similar units cost 2x as much and are 2x the weight.
- Durable DuroMax 7.5 HP, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Heavy-duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- The generator sits on a frame with four-point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load.
- Run Time Propane - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load on 20 lb. Tank.
- Low oil shut-off protects the engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators all carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP5500EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
|Max AC Output
|Rated AC Output
|36.6A / 18.8A
|Run Time on Gasoline
|Up to 8 Hours at 1/2 Load
|Run Time on Propane
|Up to 8 hours at 1/2 Load on 20 lb. Tank
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|EPA and CARB Compliance / 50-State
|Electric / Recoil
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP5500EH provides easy, reliable starting with either the keyed electric start or E-Z recoil pull start. This unit is durable enough for construction sites as well as easy enough to transport for tailgating or camping. The 5,500 watts of power gives you enough power to run lights, tv, refrigerator, or any other necessary items during a power outage. Packing an impressive 5500 peak watts into a portable unit was no easy task.
Available OutletsWhat's in The Box
- DuroMax XP5550EH Electric Start Dual Fuel Generator.
- 8 Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.